Our process is simple:
- Fill out a quick form and give us some basic info about your home. We’ll call you back within 24 hours and schedule a time to see the house in person.
- Receive your no-hassle offer. We’ll make you a competitive offer based on the After Repair Value (ARV) of your home.
- Accept or decline the offer. If you’re not satisfied with the offer, you’re free to pursue other options. If you accept the offer, we’ll close in as little as 7 to 10 days and provide you with a cash payment for your home.
Once you’ve accepted the offer, all you have to do is collect your payment and hand over the keys.
Looking to sell your home in Huntington Park fast? At Get Fair Home Offers, we buy houses in Huntington Park for cash. The whole process is quick and easy, and there are no hidden fees or requirements.
Interestingly, Huntington Park was ranked “California’s most miserable city” according to recent census data, so now may be the perfect time to get out and make a fresh start.
If you want to sell your Huntington Park house for cash, you’ll need to work with a buyer capable of providing a lump sum payment.
Your best bet is to sell to a real estate investor. These professionals purchase homes for cash and then resell them at a profit (or use them as rental properties for the purpose of generating passive income).
There are some definite advantages to selling your Huntington Park home for cash, but it’s not for everybody.
- No real estate fees or commissions
- No closing costs in many cases
- No repairs, upgrades, or cleaning required
- Close in as little as a week
- Get a complete lump sum payment
- You typically earn less than you would with a traditional home sale
- Price negotiations are usually off the table
- Not all real estate investors will buy a home as-is
- You have to be careful to avoid scams
Get Fair Home Offers is Southern California’s premier cash-for-home business. We’ll buy homes in any condition, and we guarantee our offers in writing.
Huntington Park home values have increased 8.6% over the past year according to Zillow, but the COVID-19 pandemic has made it more difficult for many people to buy a home. As a result, you can expect longer-than-average listing times. If you don’t want to wait several months to sell your home, a cash sale may be a viable alternative.
In addition, cash sales commonly appeal to home sellers who are:
- Going through a divorce
- Going through a bankruptcy
- Looking to get out of debt
- Looking to avoid foreclosure
- Looking to sell off an inherited home
- Looking to sell a home that needs significant repairs
If you need to sell your home now, we buy houses in Huntington Park and we’d love to speak with you.
We Buy Houses in Huntington Park – Contact Us Today
Are you ready to sell your home in Huntington Park for cash? Fill out our simple form, and one of our real estate experts will reach out to you right away. We’re trusted, transparent, and competitive with our offers. Contact Get Fair Home Offers today, and decide for yourself if a cash sale is right for you.