Our process is simple:
- Fill out our contact form. We’ll call you within 24 hours to collect a bit more information about your home. Then we’ll inspect the property so we can provide you with an accurate cash offer.
- Receive an offer on your home. We accept homes in any condition, and we will make you an offer. You’re free to accept or decline.
- Collect your cash. If you decide to accept the offer, we’ll make sure you have cash in hand in as little as 7 days. You choose the closing date if you’re not ready to move immediately.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Lancaster fast, we’d love to speak with you. Get Fair Home Offers operates throughout the Antelope Valley, and we buy houses in Lancaster, California, for cash. We can provide you with an all-cash payment for your home in a matter of days, and you’re not responsible for any fees or repairs.
That’s all there is to it. We’ll never hassle or pressure you to accept the offer. Reaching out to us is 100% risk-free.
Sell your house in Lancaster, CA to a real estate investor if:
- You’ve been unsuccessful in finding a buyer
- Your home requires significant repairs or upgrades
- You need to move quickly and can’t wait to sell your house the traditional way
- You’re going through a divorce
- You’re facing a foreclosure or you’re behind on your mortgage
- You just don’t want to spend several months going through the real estate process
At Get Fair Home Offers, we make the process as easy as possible. In fact, we can get you out of your home in as little as 7 to 10 days. You don’t have to worry about cleaning or repairs. We’ll pay you cash and take care of all upgrades and maintenance ourselves.
Our offers are based on the ARV (“After-Repair Value”) of the home. We look at the total market value, subtract the cost of any necessary repairs, and then put together a quote.
Our quotes are slightly less than what you might expect with a traditional sale, as we need to be able to resell the home at a profit. However, you often make up the difference in savings because you don’t have to:
- Pay for repairs or cleaning
- Give up 3-6% of your sale in real estate commission fees
- Hire an escrow company
- Keep paying mortgage and utilities on a home you’re just going to sell anyway
The Antelope Valley is one of California’s older developed regions, and it can be difficult to sell a home here. Many homes have been in the neighborhood for generations and are in disrepair, and many prospective buyers are focusing their attention on L.A.’s more central and coastal neighborhoods. This is why Lancaster homes sell for an average of $260,000, about half the state average.
If you’re struggling to sell your own home, let us help. We buy houses in Lancaster, California, for cash, and we’d love to speak with you. If you’re ready to receive your offer, contact us today. Decide for yourself if an all-cash sale is right for you.